- Bachelor’s Degree From any faculty of a statutory University OR Government Diploma in Engineering or Technical subjects after passing the HSC examination.
- Applicants who have appeared for bachelors degree examination and/or whose results are not declared at the time applying may also apply.
- The selection is based on scrutiny of details given in the application Form and personal interview between 5.00 and 7.00 p.m.
- Admissions will be given on “First come, First served” basis and will be closed when all the seats are filled in.
- The selected candidate will have to pay a tuition fee plus service tax as laid down by the Central Government within eight days.
- There is no provision for payment by installments.
- If the candidate is required to appear for backlog papers, For any reason, he/she will have to pay a backlog fee per paper and for revaluation of each paper.
- If the candidate desires to have some reading facility, he/she will have to keep a deposit which is refundable and voluntary.
- The fees specified do not include charges / amount due to printed course material, Field visits, seminar expenses, extra-curricular Programmes, co-curricular programmes, alumni get-together, welcome – Farewell functions and assistance for placement.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will the student ask for the same.
- The Tuition fee for the second year may be revised upwards, if necessary.
The Institute has made available the Facility of “ Online Examination “ for those students who cannot find time to appear for regular examination. This facility is useful to those who are from outside Pune, even to those, who are working abroad. The students will have to pay special additional fee for each paper for this purpose.
The Institute has not sought recognition from any University or the Government. It is autonomous and private. However, our courses are accepted by the business world and, therefore, the placement of students is quite satisfactory.
The IME also conducts Part-time Diploma Courses and Certificate Courses in the following areas. The details of which will be obtained from the Registrar –
- Diploma Course in Marketing Management
- Spoken English and Business English
- Three months Programme for personal secretaries
- Some Skill-oriented Courses may be announced from time to time.